Beloved belongings reflect and affirm who you are. They nurture your true self. There is a reason they are called belongings – you belong together.
Imagine having such a loving relationship with everything in your surroundings, a choir of harmonious voices all around you!
Inner Feng Shui
Look at the art you have in your home now. What is each piece “saying” to you? Is it inspiring you or depressing you; affirming or scolding you? Learn from its voice, and then decide whether it should remain in your life. If it doesn’t belong with you anymore, let it go by trading, selling, or giving it away.
You are learning that you are not here to do it all yourself. You are here to be the creative conduit of heaven and earth, as Chinese Medicine likes to say, and to blossom and grow in the great mystery of life. When you can feel the pure wonder of the inner and outer realms coursing together through your veins, you are in sync with the majesty of life. Deeply engaged, you become a cascade of gratitude, a font of appreciation for the majesty of life pouring through you.
When your environment reflects who you truly are, it completes the circle of the seen and unseen worlds.
Your environment becomes a continuum of love. Isn’t that wonderful!
Feng Shui Definitions
Art of all kinds, including paintings, sculptures, collages, and textiles, has a powerful effect on people. To enhance the Ch’i in your home, choose art that elicits positive feelings and in some way makes your heart sing. Your goal is to make sure that every piece of art in your home is one that you love.
- Match your art with the function of each room. Choose soothing, romantic, or sensual art for your bedroom; lively, colorful art for the living room; powerful, motivational art for your office.
- Use the Bagua Map to help you find the places in your home that correlate with your goals in life. If you wish for romance and your Love and Marriage area is in the dining room, choose art that’s romantic and appropriate for your dining area. If you wish to improve your health and your Health and Family area is in the bathroom, display art there that evokes radiant health and vitality.
- Honor everyone living with you by making sure they also like the art displayed in shared rooms.
- Your art should portray whole images and serene or inspirational subject matter. Art depicting violence, death, distortion, or negativity is not advised.
- Very special Ch’i resides in art that you and your family create. Sow your personal Ch’i into your home by expressing your creativity. Make sure you aren’t hiding away any art pieces that deserve to be framed and displayed.
You must learn to be quiet! You require silence to commune with and be nurtured by the unseen world. Your lopsided lifestyle has all but excluded this vital connection, depriving you of so much of your potential. You think you live alone in the dark because your eyes are closed. You are in for some very pleasant surprises when you open your eyes and see who and what surrounds you.
The union of your heart and mind is illuminated by silence. In the silence you can clearly feel and articulate your inner truth. You can take deep pleasure in the evolving marvels of your whole nonphysical world. You can also ask the helpers who walk beside you to do whatever is necessary to bring any situation – any part of your life – back into balance.
Would you like to make the next phase of your life your best ever?
Good. Because you’re invited to join me and twenty-one leading experts on “The Less Traveled Path to True Purpose” TeleSummit with your host Lora LeFhae beginning June 1st. We’ll be exploring the many ways you can embrace your unique purpose, express your authentic passion, and enjoy every moment of your life! When it’s my turn to present I’ll talk about the Tao of Lifestyle and how to sustain – or regain – a lifestyle that promotes your vitality, abundant resources, and happiness.
Here’s what you’ll receive from this transformational event:
- Discover what’s holding you back. Is your mindset keeping you from recognizing your heart’s desire?
- Find your “purpose statement” and how it can lead you to real fulfillment.
- Discern your powerful motivations. Are you focused only on external motivators?
- Map your desires, gifts and talents to discover your passion and purpose.
Here’s the best part, it’s totally free, so that means all you have to do to claim your spot is to register here. This is a one-time only event.
Register now to reserve your space.
If you are searching for clear direction, authentic passion, and more meaning in your life, this is your summit!