Once you’ve brought your surroundings into resonant order, the energy really gets going and guess what happens?
Your true self goes wild! With your inner and outer worlds aligned, you become a flowing font of creativity and your environment becomes one of your favorite playgrounds.
Inner Feng Shui
Are you absolutely positive you deserve the perfect love partner? Do you believe that it’s possible to experience the romance of your dreams? Align your inner beliefs and feelings so that you know you can attract and enjoy romantic happiness. Post affirmations around your house that affirm your certainty and excitement about your upcoming romance, such as “I ATTRACT WILDLY SATISFYING AND JOYFUL ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIPS INTO MY LIFE,” or “I AM A MAGNIFICENT PERSON, AND I ATTRACT A HAPPY, HEALTHY, JOYFUL LOVER.” Along with your affirmations, make a detailed list of the qualities you want in your lover. Read your list daily and add to it as much as you like.
The Way is paved with loving kindness, the essence of your heart and mind, your spirit and flesh, every inner and outer part of you, flowing together as equals in the dance of harmony. …Because you shape your world one thought, word, and deed at a time, you must choose, every moment, to be kind to yourself and others. Though it may seem laborious at first, it’s imperative… Kindness reveals the Way. It is how you find your way home.
The radiant essences of heaven and earth are always streaming around you, and now you are learning to open the gateways that invite them to flow into you. As you breathe, feel them flow into your body from above and below, merge in your heart, and expand out through every cell of your body and beyond.
Feng Shui Definitions
These suggestions are for single women who want romance in their lives:
- Stuffed animals and dolls on the bed “whisper” to a new lover that the bed is already taken. Make room for romance by giving them a home somewhere else.
- Romantic spontaneity is hampered by a wall of pillows on the bed. Cull the pillow herd, especially “fussy” pillows that need special care. Design a sensuous, unencumbered bed that you can fall into without a “single” care.
- Change art portraying companionless figures, solitary flowers, and other “onesome” subjects to “twosome” art: two people, animals, flowers, or two of anything that inspires you.
- Place pairs of items, such as candlesticks, vases, and books in the Love and Marriage area of your home and your bedroom (see Bagua Map).
- Act as if you already have a partner! Put inviting nightstands and lamps on both sides of your bed.
- Set the stage for receiving your new love by giving yourself the same loving care that you would a lover. Your loving relationship with yourself will strengthen your Ch’i and make you more attractive as a partner. Create a romantic atmosphere for yourself. Enjoy your own company, and find out what it’s like to really love you.
One of your most powerful tools is language. With it, you can kiss or kill your progress. Language is meant to express love, not destroy it. As you kiss with language, you speak a new reality into being. You find the benevolence of your chosen vocabulary is mirrored in your outer world and become enchanted by the sheer magnitude of kindness flowing into your everyday life. As you weave love, compassion, and kindness into the auditory fabric of your life, you experience them circling around and returning the kiss. You feel them brushing against your skin. Your thoughts and words are the portals through which heaven on earth manifests
Many people travel the globe in search of the harmonious energies found in certain special places. They seek to quench their thirst for heaven on earth by drinking from a rare font, when all the while a sacred well remains untapped at home.” She touches her heart with both hands. “It all begins with your openheartedness moving out through your body, your home, and beyond.